Why Everyone is Obsessed With Five Stress Management Technique
So, you have recognized that you are suffering from stress and want to do something about it.
Congratulations, you are now TWO steps ahead of most people and on the road to recovery from illness.
These five stress management techniques will help you stay on track and give you a boost to keep going as well as prepare your systems for the challenge.
1. Stress management technique one - eliminate the cause of stress. It may seem obvious, but if your throttle is stuck on the ground, it not only means a lot of stress on the engine, it also means more wear on the clutch, gearbox and brakes, to name just a few. Once you fix the throttle, all this stress elsewhere will go away on its own. Isolate the cause of your stress and eliminate it, the sooner the better.
2. Stress management technique two - make sure you de-stress regularly. Physical exercise is the antidote to stress. As you burn physical energy, you also burn adrenaline, restoring balance and "ease." Make sure you have a physical exercise plan that is suitable for both your physical condition and your stress level.
3. Stress management technique three - Recharge your batteries. We all know that taking a break (and by this I mean a real break, not just time away from whatever your work environment is as you continue to worry about it) is good. Be sure to take time off regularly to relax, with your family, alone or whatever you do to "relax". No motor runs 24/7 without A LOT of maintenance!
4. Stress management technique four - Avoid "patch" issues Temporary repairs mean you only have to go back and do the main repair at a later date, by then it will have gotten worse considerably! Similarly, taking "energy drinks", stimulants to keep you "active" and pharmaceutical drugs to hide the symptoms of the disease only mean that you keep doing the same damage without repairing anything: they are not a permanent solution and do not solve the problem, only the effect (and temporarily on that).
5. Stress management technique five - review your service hours. Make sure you get regular checks on all your critical systems, even when you feel good. Consult a physician for the diagnosis of diseases and a duly qualified natural medicine professional for corrective treatment. (Doctors will gladly give you medications that eliminate symptoms forever without ever treating the cause of the problem.)
Stress management technique Six (erm ... didn't we say FIVE steps to relieve stress? Oh well, consider this a bonus!) - Take responsibility for your body and your well-being. Only one person used your body (hey, do you know what we really mean?). That person is the same person who MUST take responsibility for maintenance, fuel, lubrication and everything else the machinery needs. If you don't deal with it, you can't expect anyone else to do it and you are only to blame for whatever goes wrong. Start fixing it NOW, and your machinery will thank you for smoother, better, longer operation, and ultimately smaller bills and more enjoyment - you know it makes sense!
They may not be exhaustive, but these five ... six stress management techniques will form the foundation of any stress recovery program.
Keep in mind the three principles you need to achieve:
- eliminate the cause and the effect will resolve on its own (if your foot is trapped in the gas it will take longer to stop);
- make sure your fuel is adequate and sufficient without exceeding (diesel trucks do not run well on gasoline and a flooded engine does not start easily);
- Maintain regular service hours (even a perfectly working engine needs regular oil filters) with a professional you can trust to fix any problem, not just cover it.
Of course, releasing stress takes time and effort, sorry, but those are the rules of the universe. Face it! If you don't change the process, you can expect the same result, over and over again.
This means that you will have to change your lifestyle, be it your diet, supplementation regimen, exercise plan, healthcare provider or all of the above.
None of these should be attempted without adequate expert advice, preferably from someone professionally qualified and whose concern is the well-being of the machinery, i.e. YOU, in the long term and not just symptomatic relief. If you don't realize what hurts, how do you know if it have became worse or better?
Holistic, natural, and alternative professionals use therapies that are hundreds, if not thousands, of years old and don't trust last week's chemistry lesson for the quick fix (until next time)!
Make sure your medical provider is appropriately qualified and consult with him / her before making significant lifestyle changes; then go ahead and change them and enjoy the increased energy, fitness and wellness you enjoy as a result.
In no time, you will have almost forgotten what it feels like to be stressed, forever.
Read About: Protein: Common Or Lost Link
Read About: Sweating Out To Drop Excess Weight