What is Hot Yoga |13 Health Benefits | Better mind and body
As the name suggests, Hot Yoga is a yoga technique that uses heat.
Yoga is becoming people's first choice for keeping fit. From big Hollywood or Bollywood celebrities to the common man, everyone prioritizes yoga to keep themselves physically and mentally fit and to make their life healthy. Hot yoga is a form of yoga like exercise performed in hot and humid conditions, resulting in noticeable sweating.
Yoga has been described as the most successful mantra of fitness and healthy living in India, but now yoga has also come overseas.
As the name suggests, hot yoga is a yoga technique that makes use of heat. But you know that now new avenues have come into Yoga, especially to stay sexually fit. One such method is hot yoga. By the way, it is an important form of yoga that is becoming very popular nowadays. By practicing this, your body remains quite flexible and balanced.
Bikram Choudhary suggested that Bikram Yoga's heated environment helps prepare the body for movement and "remove impurities"
You will be very surprised to know that to do hot yoga, the room temperature should be around 40 degrees Celsius, not only that, it is done for at least an hour and a half.
Yoga is said to make sex life better and, at the same time, it is very beneficial for the mind, also for the brain and in this way a person can increase his confidence while remaining stress free.
Indian Yogacharyas, have been teaching yoga in India and abroad for a long time. They also has a yoga center in Mumbai. Many celebrities learn yoga from them.
'Vikram Hot Yoga' was invented by Yogacharya Bikram Chaudhary, which is a new way of ancient yoga. This modern form of Indian Yoga has also become very popular in India. This Vikram style yoga is full of glamor and difficult, as its 90-minute practice consists of 26 asanas and 2 pranayamas.
All of this happens in a situation where the temperature is set at 40 degrees Celsius or higher and the humidity is around 50 percent. When performing or performing asanas, due to this high temperature, it has become known as hot yoga.
Hot yoga is a vigorous form of yoga performed in a very hot and humid studio, resulting in lot of sweating.
There are many distinct types of hot yoga. During the Bikram form of hot yoga, the room heats up to about 105 F (40 C) and has 40 percent humidity.
Bikram yoga is a 90-minute schedule consisting of a series of various standing and stretching postures. The poses require long, forceful, and sustained contractions of all major muscle groups.
The demanding nature of the poses and the heat are designed to increase your heart rate and exercise your muscles.
Hot yoga is not for everyone. Training intensity and high temperatures have the potential to cause heat-related illnesses.
Benefits of hot yoga are listed below, be sure to consult with your doctor before trying hot yoga, especially if you have any health concerns or are pregnant.
It's apparently best to skip the hot yoga if you have:
- Heart Disease
- Dehydration problems
- Heat intolerance
- History of a heat-related illness (such as heat stroke)
If you have no health problems and want to try a hot yoga, be sure to keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water before, during, and after your yoga workout. Stop if you feel dizzy, lightheaded, or ill in any way.
Hot yoga method
By the way, this Yogasan should only be done after training by a qualified instructor. But if you want to do it at home, do it very carefully. We know the hot yoga method.
If you want to do hot yoga or Bikram yoga at home, you don't need a big room. You can spread the mat in a small room and spread the room temperature to around 40 degrees Celsius. Your room should be such that there is no room for air, but you don't have security either. Drink plenty of water before doing hot yoga.
Start yoga with normal yogasana, while putting pressure on the body, say goodbye to the sun, then you can practice stretched postures like Konasana Bxrank, Bhujangasana etc. Because this asana is done at such a temperature, so before doing it, do it only after consulting with your yoga instructor.
Keep in mind that when you finish this yoga and leave the room, then sit in a place where it is neither too cold nor too hot, that is, sit in a room with normal temperature and leave the room after normalizing the body temperature.
There are many benefits associated with yoga, as we will see in the following benefits of hot yoga.
In this article, I have listed the 13 major pros of hot yoga, including its effects on body fat and heart health.
Yoga and the benefits of hot yoga have struck the continent of North America like lightning. Why all the longing and delirium? If you don't know, here's why people are flocking to yoga.
Benefits of Hot Yoga
1. Flexibility and strength
- Do you feel like the other types of exercise you do don't give you the flexibility and strength you need? Well, hot yoga is one that allows you to achieve great flexibility and become stronger in many ways.
2. Lose weight
- Those who have experienced the benefits of hot yoga will tell you that it is the answer to how to lose weight. The instant you start it, sweat drips all over your yoga mat.
- Heat is the cause of sweating which in turn helps you lose weight. If you have been struggling with weight problems for some time, the answer is in this type of yoga.
3. Posture and balance
- One of the main benefits of hot yoga has a lot to do with posture and balance. By practicing it you will be able to acquire various postures that enhance your form. The other thing, of course, is balance.
- When you adopt these postures, you are forced to stay in certain positions for a long time. In the end, you can achieve the balance that is needed to prevent it from tipping over.
- Your body is destined to accumulate many toxins. The liver can be overworked, and the body's cleansing system can be a bit sluggish. Hot yoga is one of the best ways to detoxify the body.
- It helps in the elimination of toxins from the body, so it is highly recommended. Sweating is a form of detoxification as toxins leave the body through the skin in the form of sweat.
5. Cardiovascular health
- One of the best benefits of hot yoga is in the heart. It improves blood circulation, reduces blood pressure and at the same time acts on the heart rate. In the end, you will not suffer complications related to high blood pressure among other heart diseases.
- If you know that you are prone to high blood pressure, then you will need to make sure you sign up for hot yoga and you will be greatly relieved.
- Another aspect of the benefits of hot yoga is that it helps you relax. Relaxation comes in many ways, but yoga is an exception.
- The heat works on every bit of your body, relaxing your muscles and giving you the relief, you need.
7. Better concentration and mood
- Elevating your mood and improving concentration are not supposed to be a coincidence of some kind. With the benefits of hot yoga, you should be able to easily achieve both, as the very purpose of yoga is to promote oxygen flow to the brain.
- This has the effect of allowing you to better focus on the activities in which you are involved. Moods vary, and in some cases, you feel depressed and distressed.
- By participating in this type of yoga, you will get quick relief from your stress and feel good. It's as if yoga has a positive effect on "wellness" hormones like endomorphism.
- One of the concerns many people have is whether this type of yoga is safe. In fact, hot yoga is much safer than most other types of weight loss practices.
- This is because all you need is heat for you to sweat.
9. Treat chronic diseases
- Do you suffer from chronic ailments like insomnia and depression? If that's the case for one or both of you, then you need to savor the benefits of hot yoga.
- This type of yoga has been found to have an amazing way of treating these health conditions. If you also have a problem falling asleep, you only need to take the hot yoga and, in a few sessions, you will be able to sleep better, for longer and without interruption when you wake up between sleep.
- There could be other cures for sleep disorders and depression, but none of them work better than the natural way to induce the body to find a solution to the problems it has.
- You may try to endure the heat earlier and feel like you can't heat up to a certain temperature. Well, for yoga, your body is trained for endurance, so that it can withstand the heat for a long time and thus achieve your goal, which in this case could be to lose weight.
- Cleanse the body of toxins.
- Toxins in the body sometimes cause many complications in the body. Part of the solution lies in practicing yoga. This hot yoga helps.
- Since there are no chemicals involved in the entire process, it is safe to say that the process is natural. Your main ingredient here is hot water.
- This makes it a healthy and natural option that even health experts recommend as opposed to the unconventional methods that people turn to whenever they feel like they want to lose weight.
12. Suitable for everyone
- Unlike other types of routines, the benefits of hot yoga are good for everyone. This is more of an advantage than a benefit.
- However, it is important to note that if something fits all age groups, it goes without saying that it is beneficial as you don't have to look for expensive alternatives for your family.
- All you need to do is hang out with your family and have fun.
13. Opens the skin
- The act of sweating has an additional advantage for the body. Helps skin breathe by opening pores.
- If you have had clogged skin, this is the best routine.
Here is the summary of the benefits of hot yoga:-
• You can also avoid many diseases through hot yoga. Even if you stay fit physically and mentally.
• Hot Yoga increases your stamina.
• By doing hot yoga, you develop your ability to create balance.
• Hot yoga or Bikram is considered to be good for curing heart disease.
• Hot yoga develops the ability to breathe and through which more oxygen is carried around your body.
• Hot yoga removes impurities from your body.
• Healthy sex life and if you want to become a content creator then you have to practice it. It is believed that through this hot yoga, the person is familiar with the actual state of her body and this yoga proves to be very effective in adapting to the body of the bed.
Read More : Health Benefits Of Yoga